- ACCURACY – Equipped with high precision strain gauge sensor, the hand dynamometer gives you accurate momentary digital reading of gripping power. Measuring Capacity: 198lbs / 90kgs; Division: 0.2lbs / 0.1kgs
- USER FRIENDLY – Squeeze the hand dynamometer with maximum isometric effort for at least 5 seconds. After testing, the LCD will automatically display the maximum grip value and a grip value status bar showing the status of “weak”, “normal” or “strong” according to age and gender preset for each test.
- MEMORY RECORD – The device can store data for up to 19 definable users, and their records can be recalled anytime when needed; Moreover, the incremental increase or decrease from the last record will be automatically shown for comparison after each test.
- ADJUSTABILITY – Turn the adjustable gear to get an ideal grasp according to the size of hands. It is good fit for both big hand and small hand.
- EASY TO READ – Large LCD screen shows all measurements clearly on the same screen. Displayed measurements include: user code, age, gender, grip value in pound or kg and grip status. Engineered for home, sports and clinical use. 2* AAA batteries included; 5-year product warranty.