This device is used to measure Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Volume in 1-second (FEV1) in both children and adults. PEF is the fastest speed air can be blown out of the lungs after inhalation. FEV1 measures the volume after exhaling in 1-second. Peak Flow (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Volume in 1-second (FEV1) measurements can tell how well lungs are breathing by monitoring airflow.
- Accurately measures peak expiratory flow rate (pefr), or how quickly air is leaving lungs
- Instant readings help track changes in air flow
- Compact design for Discreet use
- Assists detection of pending asthma attack
- Dual flow range accurately measures for both adults & children